52 South Main Street
Middleton, MA 01949
Phone: (978) 774 - 8492
Fax: (978) 777 - 5926
Mon,Tue,Thurs 7am - 7pm
Closed Wed ~ Fri 7am - 1pm
Board Certified by the Massachusetts Board of Chiropractic Examiners and licensed to practice as a Chiropractic Physician in Massachusetts. In private practice since 1987 and an advanced proficiency rated doctor and instructor in Activator Methods Technique.
BS degree in Business from Lasalle University in Philadelphia, PA. Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College in Davenport, IA. Fellowship with the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
Certified Senior Instructor and NorthEast Regional Director with Activator Methods International, Phoenix, Arizona and also on the postgraduate faculty for 4 chiropractic colleges. Served on the editorial staff for the Activator Method Textbook.
- Managing Editor Activator Methods College Workbook 1986-87
- Editorial Staff Activator Methods Textbook, Mosby 1994-95
- Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture 1999
Graduated with honors from New York Chiropractic College April 2002.
Advanced Proficiency rated in Activator Technique - 2002 Board Certified by the Massachusetts board of examiners - 2002 Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire.
College liason for Activator Methods International, Ltd 2003. Test review committee for Activator Methods International, Ltd 2003
- Teaching Assistant for the Activator technique at New York Chiropractic College 2001-2002
- Member of the Phi Chi Omega Chiropractic Scholastic Honor Society
- Member of the Massachusetts Chiropractic Society
- Member of the American Chiropractic Society